Summary of Position
Exercise Riders must have experience working with and starting young horses.
Knowledge of general handling of horses is required.
Must be a team player exhibiting leadership and time management.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Riding, lunging, driving and other ground work.
• Rider will be asked to work with up to twelve horses daily. The present daily average is ten horses.
• This is not a training position unless specified at hiring.
• Rider must be motivated, reliable, have strong work ethics and have the ability to be a team player.
• Body weight of no more than 160 lbs. preferred.
• Salary and Housing Allowance consistent with skill level.
559.884.2859 or 800.311.6211 • Fax: 559.884.2855 • E-mail: email@example.com